Monday, January 14, 2008

Induction @ new company : Day 1

Its going to be a 4 day induction process at this new company.

Day 1 is almost over with just about 2 hours to go. Each person comes and gives an overview and sometimes detailed info of each vertical within the company. Some sessions were good and some made me sleepy.

One session was taken by a person who interviewed me last week. So in the entire session he was looking at me for about 90% time and I had to look all attentive because of that. :D

If he would ask any question, he would look at me. If he wanted the audience to ask questions, he would look at me. It sure felt funny.

On the whole I just feel excited thinking I am back to work. :)

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Hutch

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting back to work!! I am sure it'll all work out well for a lady like you. Keep us all updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are already having so much fun at work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)...i always gets nervous whn iam the point of eye contact in a conference and end up doing stupid things...most of the time, my nose starts itching or i get this sudden urge to cross my eyes...

    way to go on ur job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting to hear more about new workplace!

    ReplyDelete