Friday, December 14, 2007

So very interesting...aren't they?

On Off Mug
This clever mug automatically displays “OFF” when it is empty and ‘ON” when it is filled with coffee or tea. It is covered with a heat sensitive pigment which allows it to change from black to white or vice versa depending on whether it is filled or not.

I so want to have this mug!!

Oeuf Squeeze-Me Mittens

These adult-sized mittens have a kid-sized mitten-shaped pocket, allowing for easy handholding during cold-weather walks. Made from 100% baby alpaca wool.

But gosh man!! They are damn expensive for $52.00!!

9 comments:

  1. The mittens sound such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that cup too!and those mittens are sooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me something... where do u get these absolutely different snaps from? I am curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, I am curious too ! Loved the mittens and the cup !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cup and the mittens are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WIAN and 2B's mommy! : These are from my secret box! And have you heard of hte phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat' ? Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to this space via Fuzzy’s-You have a great blog.
    Many corporates these days come out with such coffee mugs- I have three such mugs lying somewhere in my house. Initially, I was so excited drinking from it…Now I am too bored cleaning it. Guess I will turn it into yet another pen stand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mitts - if only you got them with adult-size handholds too!! :P

    Oh, I just replied to your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweeeeeet lil idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete