Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The quirky me? Hmm....

Everyone has a few quirks and so do I. I thought its better they are kept under the carpet but our dear Mona didn't let it be that way. She wants me to write 7 quirks about me. 7!!!! Why so many Mona? You should have let me keep some of them secrets at least!! Now every thing's going to be out in the open! Poor me!!

The rules are:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Since you don't leave me with any choice, here are they..*sigh*...
  1. I pick my nose often! Read that as every 15 mins. Do I hear some 'ewwwwwws'?? :P
  2. I just LOVE chocolates and whatever chocolates come for Anirudh I hide them away from him because he's not supposed to eat them because of his bronchitis and so I eat them myself. :P :P
  3. I can be really forgetful at time. Age has started to show I guess.
  4. I can come up with excuses of any kinds and any numbers if I am not interested in doing anything. *wink*
  5. I love to collect URLs. Did I hear someone say "Collect URLs? Huh?" I'm sure you would have heard of collecting stamps, coins, pens etc etc but never this. But that's me..different! Hehehe... Anything good I chance upon I immediately save the URL for it on a text file which I created just for storing the URLs right on my desktop!
  6. I love food and can eat anything at any point of time as long as its something I like. And its very rare that I don't like something.
  7. Every time I have Betu in my lap I just cannot stop myself from looking into his ears and nose to make sure there's nothing in there which needs to be removed :)
Phew...done with it! Happy now that you know such funny/weird things about me? :D

Now its my turn to take revenge on someone..heeeheeeeheee *rubbing my palms excitedly with a evil grin on my face* So go ahead and tell me your quirks Guruprasad, Timepass and Shobana. Come on..out with it! :D

3 comments:

  1. omg, i'm so sick of chocolate right now. too many chocolate croissants. i feel sick.
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nm.

    Quirks no 2, 3, and 4 are widespread. No 1 is commonly prevalent among the male community, I think :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. chi chi chi I don't like your attitude :-)

    ReplyDelete