Thursday, November 29, 2007

I soooo love it! My Blackberry Pearl!

Yippeee! I got my new Blackberry pearl this week and I so love it! Its super sexy!

And its so light weight too! Everything about it is just sooooo goood! The features are better so its much easier to use. I don't have to move my thumb far away from the keys to use the trackball since its right there in the center.

Its much smaller than the earlier one that I had and so much more jazzy looking too! My Jijaji had used it for a year but no one can tell its not new! Its as sparkling new as it can be! Thanks Jijaji, once again!

Now I can even take pictures from my phone and the quality is super cool too!

Today when I went to pick Betu from school he insisted that I click his picture from my phone and then went about telling everyone that "Humne naya phone liya hai!" (We got a new phone) What a brag and show off he is becoming already!

2 comments:

  1. I am going sooo green. Must get one of my own soon. Congrats, ~nm. Enjoy the lovely new toy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercool! And BTW, I did the tag.

    ReplyDelete