Monday, September 1, 2008

This is 'Brilliante'

What can be more 'Brilliante' than being awarded the "Brilliante Weblog Award" by 3 people! First by Inexplicably, then by Mama-Mia and again by Neera!
They all have said such good things about my blog and about me too that I'm totally overwhelmed!

Inexplicably gave me the award saying "Firstly for being 'there' always. Also for the simple honesty of her sweet blog."

Mama-Mia said "whose creativity keeps giving me serious complex ALL the time! She even made my blog header!"

And Neera went on to shower a basket full of compliments on me "She writes on such a variety of topics and the simplicity in her posts is refreshing. A darling of a son she is raising as well, not to mention the culinary experiments she conducts with appetizing results and pictures."

Thanks so much girls! You are the bestest!!

I'm still trying to absorb all the good things they have said about me and then I shall pass on this award to 7 other bloggers as the rule book says!

22 comments:

  1. hey congrats...and well deserved too!!!

    u make blog headers too...?!!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    i will vouch what rest of the ladies said too! :D

    cheers!

    abha

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the award, girl.
    It feels so good na...
    hmm BLOG HEADER,
    EH?
    you will have to help me too, cos i want to bring this picture to the middle and am unable to do that,
    help me Puhleez,
    will email ya about it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Girl!! All those gud things are true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!! and ya i need help with blog header too he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations NM! truly well deserved. one day, when i get around to doing a post on this brilliant blogger thing ... i'd award u the same as well. i love coming to ur blog. it always puts a smile and never fails to inspire me in one manner or another. !! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well deserved for sure NM.. and you made Mama Mia's header?.. that looks absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. something for you on me bloggie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. COngrats ~nm. What they all have said is so true - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally deserve this!! Here's to more cooking posts, more posts on BEtu,and more on your photography skills!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, I am in awe of you versatile and energetic bloggers. How can you manage to do such a lot of things so well and all at the same time too! All the awards you have got and will get in the future are well deserved. Blog on my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the awards! :-)

    See you tomorrow at the Delhi Blogger Meet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you deserve it girl.

    your blog sparkles with honesty and good spirit.

    those cats are too cute to be eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats ji :)

    Isi kushi mein party ho jaaye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well lady, They are all right in what they said about you!
    please take one from me too!!
    http://pujathakur.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/look-momma-you-are-not-the-only-one/

    ReplyDelete