Monday, September 8, 2008

I would love to have such shoes thrown at me :)

And I doubt who wouldn't? :D

swedish illustrator/ designer olle hemmendorff was commissioned, together with 7 other creatives (patrik söderstam, hanna wieslander, marguerite seger, jonas wiehager and fredrik skogkvistby) by nike to interpret a nike sportswear icon. hemmendorff created a burger sculpture of nike's 'air max 90'.

'in the tradition of material innovation of AM 90, I constructed a running shoe using the most powerful, must durable and most delicious material known to man: hamburger.' OH

Read about it here.

7 comments:

  1. oh, looks so yummy that my tummy is growling. Almots time for lunch .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth do you come up with such photos from? And this is not the first time you have shown us something as delectable and beautiful!!
    Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrown at you?
    Girl, I wont mind putting such a foot errrr shoe in the mouth.
    Yummmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you all find this delectable?! I start thinkiing of totally different things when i see it. No, I can't even think of eating it. I guess, some jogging freak must have made it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came specially to give you this link. :D

    http://www.skforlee.com/independent_work/lunch_bag.html

    See & show it to ur readers. :D

    ReplyDelete