Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's do a math puzzle!

If you are driving a car and it takes you 2 hours to travel the distance of 6 kms, what was your speed in mm\min?

Although I don't care a damn what the answer is coz my patience was definitely at the point of bursting yesterday. Why? Because the puzzle above is not a hypothetical one but what I experienced while driving back from work to home. Yes! It took me goddamn 2 hours to cover the measly 6 kms to home from work!

And while I was trying to calm myself down stuck in the jams, I was coming up with some innovative ideas. Wanna hear them? No? Please...just listen to at least one? Ok? Ok :)

I think they should have the option of providing pedals in the cars when you are moving at not more than an inch a minute. It will benefit us in 2 ways. One, it will help us save some fuel. And second, we will manage some excercise which we do not do as such in our super busy routines. Kyun? Kaisa laga mera idea? Achha hai na? :)

~~ Keep Smiling! ~~
Sent on my BlackBerry®.

15 comments:

  1. heh..heh...

    superb idea...anyone listening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, You left me laughing like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 km and 2 hours? hm.. thatz why if i can help it, i never get out of office during peak hours... now many roads have become more worse coz of the metro construction...
    LOL @ the idea - extra flab will be a thing of the past then...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha !!!! i know this feeling... the city traffic is going crazy.... i thought only blore is bad.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. teriffic idea yaar. you have an innovative mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! That's way too much.
    Idea sounds great. But, I don't know if it would be so easy to move the car.
    If the traffic is regularly like that, I would think of another option like a bicycle, maybe? But, I guess you also need to take Anirudh to school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Till this innovative idea takes its shape we still can get out of our vehicles and drag it along and i bet it will burn more calories than just peddling which will be a workout only for calf muscles. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol - empty mind is a devil's workshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that idea. Awesome! commute and exercise in one go! Sorry to hear about your commute woes y'day... was there an accident? sucks to be stuck for 2 hours to go measly 6 kms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have my real sympathies about the bad commute. I have had my share of them but 2 hours to go 6 kms definitly takes the cake. I would have been pulling my hair our in frustration if I had to do the same:)But think of it maybe it did inspire you to come up with that brilliant idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a terrific idea - please patent it and send it to the Tatas. We need it in bangalore too with us having to inch through the traffic all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ouch! aur tum keh rahi thi sadda delhi best hai!! main toh dar gayi hoon! :(

    cheers!

    abha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I doze off in the bus daily or I watch movie on my iPod :D

    ReplyDelete