Thursday, October 30, 2008

What happens when...

...you try and make your handset learn to swim? It drowns and dies!

I didn't need this bit of knowledge (its obvious..isn't it?) neither was I keen on trying to see if it can actually swim. But it did drown and die! My BlackBerry...which I had got last November.

I was talking on the it while in the kitchen and it slipped from my hands and landed in the big bowl of water. Since then it hasn't sputtered back into life yet. I'm still trying to go and get it checked at the service center. As I still have hope that it will survive and it is just in coma!

Its been 2 days since I've been without my BlackBerry. I realized what these drug addicts must feel like in the rehabilitation centers on the first day :P 2nd day I didn't even think about it. Infact life has been kind of peaceful and relaxed since then :)

18 comments:

  1. Oh I am sorry nm. Hope your blackberry comes out of the coma all hail & hearty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha !!! blackberry is an addiction... i say but sorry for what happened.. u took it to the service center

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika: It truly is an addiction!! I was not in town when the 'accident' happened and came back yesterday night itself. Shall take it over the weekend to the service center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ho! time to visit the ICU... hope the cell wakes up from the comma. and yeah, it is an addiction... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bhagwan tumhare blackberry ki aatma ko shanti de :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... Buy the new Nokia E 71. Its much handy n sleek compared to BlackBerry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! Poor u! :P
    Did you get a new phone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...i see many addicts in the commenters too..:D

    so what's happening with the phone...did it wake up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that is really sad.
    Hope your BB wakes up soon, or you need a Prince to come wake it up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you take off the battery? try putting it i a dessicator *although I have no idea where to get one*. Wishing the blackberry springs to life soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. u need to take off the battery & sim and put it thru a dessicator immediately. even then, after a few weeks, it'll die a natural death. ask me. i speak fom experience. vin put MY phone into disinfectant. accidentally, is what he says. but i have my doubts. we did all the reqd steps, but to no avail... :(
    anyway, may ur blackberry RIP. my heartfelt sympathies, gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that your loss has become public and an exclusive post dedicated to it, i bet it will come back to life once again.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tough luck, ~nm. Has it been rescucitaed yet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh thats bad..is the BB ok now? did u try Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect excuse to get a spanking new iPhone! :)

    ReplyDelete