Wednesday, October 1, 2008

20 question tag.

Aargee tagged me on this 20 question tag about 2 weeks ago. She said its interesting. Hmm..now that's interesting :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What have you realized recently?

That I've become quite lazy. Haven't been doing any exercises and need to wake up early.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?

But of course!!I might be on my millionth right now *wink*

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?

How Do we know (I just like her), Chandni (She is such a fun person), Mampi (My soul sister), Roop (We share love for photography), Suki (For some masti), PG (For all the gyaan she has to share and yummy food she cooks), Swati (we just can't be without each other), --XH--(for cracking on some puzzles together), Dad ~ baker & Chef (We would need lots of good food and he makes such wonderfully appetizing dishes!), Monika, Ansh (We have been with each other when we both were preggers and thus our friendship goes a long way), Manasi (Haven't spent much time with her but my guess is I will have lots of fun with her around). I guess these people would be good. Why?I can't think of more :P

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?

Leh-Laddakh

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?

I would need lot of time to think over it. Do not have any specific dream that I really wish for. :)

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?

Do we need to believe in it? Isn't it science?

7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?

Love of my friends, family and but of course you bloggers!! :)

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Buy a house. Donate to a cancer trust. And then if any money left, go on a world tour.

9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

I can't afford to now that I'm married and have a child :P

10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you

1. Down to earth person

2. Good natured.

3. Helpful

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

This one post or for that matter even 10 posts won't be enough space to write that out :P

12.What type of people do you hate the most?

Late lateefs and bahane baaz!

13. What is the one thing you can’t live without?

Food!

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Keep quiet when with lots of people. Tell me when alone with me :D

15. people have started stealing questions too? Great!!

Huh?

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

I LOVE shopping! (This is the only womanly trait I have as per my husband. Dunno if this is a compliment or not.)

17.Find a word to describe the person who tagged you

Friendly

18.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

Temper

19. What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?

Office se fursat mile to koi shocking news pata chalegi :(

20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?

Why can't I have both?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now time to tag others - Manasi, Ami and Swati.

13 comments:

  1. We could go shopping together if I ever get a chance to come across and meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincidence...i was just reading your blog, when presumably you were reading mine...:)

    # 18...i need to do that too...:(

    and that sure looks a cozy rocking party on the island......:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice set of questions.. thnx for including me in he list - we can sure play and try to break some puzzles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read, and I'm so happy to be in your "11" list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. am grinning from ear to ear :-) thank you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I get to go too!

    and u can totally cook for all of us :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww how chweet! but i want to be the fun-one toooo! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tagged! http://purplexia.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-am-thunder-and-static-kind-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha.. good one..

    BTW, u missed me :((

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oye, Mera comment kithey gya...
    but then i dont mind
    for i am overjoyed to be a part of the bloggers you would like to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh! you want me to be one of them. Thank you! Though i don't know how much I would be able to help you there with my gyan! :D

    ReplyDelete