Thursday, March 19, 2009

The picture tag

I was tagged to do the picture tag by a few of you (and I've forgotten who all had tagged me :(..sorry) and today I'm finally getting down to it when Mimi also tagged me on this one :)

So I had to pick and post the 4th pic from my 4th folder in the pictures directory. When I went to the said folder I saw it had ONLY 4 pictures :D

So here it is:


This is Anirudh's baby foot. I had clicked this on June 26, 2004. And if I look at the date, it has an interesting twist to it. He was 3 days less than 3 months on this date. Interesting..isn't it? :D

17 comments:

  1. Pinky toes, cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that's one cute baby foot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Such a cute chubby foot that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my favourite pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's nothing more adorable than baby's feet...

    "zindagi ke thapeedo se beparwah"
    loved the picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my...this is one cute pic...

    i wish i had taken similar pics of my kiddos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa 1 Super snap !

    the feet that will stride the earth take their peek !

    Hmm !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so cute...Thanx for picking up the tag.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a 3-month old's foot? Looks bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a 3-month old's foot? Looks bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's such a cute foot :-)

    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  12. cho chweet!!! :-) he had big feet even then!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The foot is not as big as it seems. It was barely 3 inches. Its just the close up that makes it look bigger than it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. are baby feet totally cute and bitable!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photography skills and the cute foot-make an excellent experience of a post.

    ReplyDelete