- Switching off monitor when going for lunch. 30 min of saving is good..right?
- Always switching off my system the end of the day when I go back home.
- Switching on lights only where we are sitting.
- Lesser usage of tissue. I have this REALLY bad habit of using lots of tissue!
- We use not more than 1-2 hours of A/C at home at night, so no scope of reduction possible there.
- No switching on of car A/C during mornings when I go to drop Betu to school and to drive back to work. Its around 8:30 Am and its pretty warm but then its not scorching.
- And no A/C in evenings as well when I leave office around 6 PM. Its pretty hot by then and me and Betu both end up in lots of sweat by the time we reach home but then its fine.
There has to be a conscious thought towards this or else it will not happen. And slowly this conscious effort will become a habit and everything will seem so easy.