Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I can't sleep...

Its 3 AM and I can't sleep. Why?

Because -
- Its raining heavily. You can hear and almost feel the big raindrops pattering on the ground outside.

- Clouds are thundering loudly interspersed with lightning. They almost light up our room real bright for a second every now and then.

- There is a car in the neighbourhood which has such a sensitive alarm that gets activated every time it thunders. The owner is also up I guess as someone switches it off everytime it gets triggered.

- Last but not the least, both the boys are snoring so loudly!!


~~ Keep Smiling! ~~
Sent on my BlackBerry®.

6 comments:

  1. What a juxtaposition of car alarm, snoring, rain drops, thundering clouds and still you sound poetic. You deserve a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me miss those stormy nights of Delhi. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a kumbhkarni sleep problem too. What happened that you couldnt sleep? You could hear all this only cos you couldnt sleep, agar so gayee hotei toe yeh sab sun'na nahi padta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realized that it rained that day :P

    ReplyDelete