And I just observed this thing - that all of you who gave me this 'Brilliante' award, all of you mentioned my cooking and the recipes. So is that a sign that I'm a well known for the foodies that I'm or do I take it as that there are other food lovers like me too! :D
roopscoop said "~nm: madly admire her for her creativity and the freshness she brings to everything that she writes. someone who i’d like to live next door to so I can go over and eat everything she cooks *evil laugh*."
>> Trust me roop, I don't cook so often and rarely such niceties that I display on my blog to hog for raves from you all :D I know I can cook a decent meal. And you are more than welcome to eat at my place as long as you only mouth good things about them :D
And pujathakur added "~nm: For her simple and creative posts and of course, the yummy recipes"
Thanks once again everyone! For not only those who gave me this award but to those as well who thought that I was truly worthy of this award. You people just rock! After all who doesn't like to hear good things about self from others :D
And before I go on the 10th cloud again feeling good about self, let me complete this 'Brilliante' award tradition and pass it on to 7 more bloggers.
"The Brilliant Weblog Award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is topromote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:
- When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, togetherwith the name of who has given it to you, and link back to them.
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them that they have been awarded with the ‘Brilliant Weblog’ award.
- Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional) to.
- For a wonderful Hindi blog : Mathura Kalauny - I just love the blog. His sense of humour, his poems. Just everything about his writings.
- For socially helpful efforts: The entire team of Unchaahi - For such consistent efforts on the eradication and awareness about female foeticide.
- For humour: Tys on Ice - I just love not only his sense of humour but how he entwines that humour in words with such perfection!
- For food: Meeta - For such wonderful food pictures more than the recipes. Its impossible to not drool once you are at her blog.
- For cakes: Swati's Sugarcraft & Anamika of Sugarcraft - They both amaze me with the cakes they make. Trust me I will never be able to cut a cake made by them. I would love to preserve them - INTACT!
- For creative stuff: Opal Scraps - She makes such wonderful designs.