Monday, March 10, 2008

The tag of 8s!

Anirudh has been tagged by Moppets Mom & K3 for the his crazy 8s. So here they are:

8 Things I am passionate about:
  1. Painting & Coloring
  2. Music - Be it song or Dance. Swati has seen hsi passion for Dance at her bro's wedding which I attended last month.
  3. Chavanpash (Chyavanprash) & Bovita (bournvita) 5-star
  4. Angrood (Amrud/Guava)
  5. Blocks
  6. Jigsaw Puzzles
  7. Playing with water
  8. His DVDs
8 Things I do that drives Mama crazy
  1. When I close the bathroom door and empty the shampoos in my tub.
  2. When I color on anything but paper.
  3. When I throw the seat and back cushions off the sofa.
  4. When I go to the loo without wearing my slippers even after she tells me each time just before I need to go.
  5. When I completely empty my toy cupboard in the living room.
  6. When I make a fuss that I don't want to take my bath and when I fuss even more as I do not want to come out of the bath.
  7. When Mumma calls out my name 5 or more times and I don't respond.
  8. When I go close to the TV to watch my cartoons.
8 Things I say often:
  1. Galat baat kari na!
  2. Main aapka chhonu bachha hoon na? (Saying this just before putting up his demand :D)
  3. O-O (o-oh)
  4. Mumma, chalo duddo le kar aate hain (When he wants me to buy something for him..such a clever boy he is)
  5. DVD laga do!
  6. Mujhe school nahi jaana. Main aapke office chalunga.
  7. Koi aise baat karta hai? Usne galat kara na (When he sees an Ad where kids are eating chocolate)
  8. Mujhe pasand lagta hai! (When he likes something)
8 Books I've read recently:
  1. Topsy & Tim's Birthday party
  2. Goldilocks and the 3 bears
  3. Animals
  4. Numbers
  5. Three Billy Goats
  6. A very hungry caterpillar
  7. Alphabet book
  8. Air buddies (Sorry for adding a movie name instead)
8 songs I can (and do!) listen to over and over:
  1. Dard-E-Disco.. (Om Shanti Om)
  2. Dil na diya.. (Krrish)
  3. Dhoom Macha le.. (Dhoom)
  4. Deewangi Deewangi..(Om shanti Om)
  5. Halla Bol ..(Goal)
  6. Yeh Ishq Hai..(Jab We Met)
  7. Nagada Nagada..(Jab We Met)
  8. Bum Bum Bole...(Taare Zameen Par)
8 Things that make me me:
  1. That screwed up nose when I'm in a naughty mood
  2. Give me water and paint and few sheets of paper, and I'm good to go!
  3. When I sulk on being scolded..with the head lowered down, and I walk away from whoever scolded me in verrrrrrryyyyy slow gait.
  4. The moment Mumma is done combing my hair, I rough them up using my hands!
  5. The non stop chatter on the dinner table.
  6. The way I preach people elder to me with such an intense expression on my face!
  7. When I screech at the top of my voice...for no rhyme or reason.
  8. When I wake up I ONLY want my Mumma!!
Edited: I forgot to tag people :P Ps, Purplexia, & Silent One

16 comments:

  1. very sweeet ..:) What about "Aap udaas ho" and "main udaas ho jaunga"

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the list of Things I say particularly -
    Main aapka chhonu bachha hoon na?
    the wily crafty fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh--reminded me of the time my kids were little!
    The newspaper is actually Times Of India's East side plus--Thats available only in pune.The mags are national though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's so sweet. He's quite the charmer, isn't he?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun things I found out about Anirudh today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for playing ... Anirudh is such a charmer ... and sure makes you proud right!

    "When I wake up I ONLY want my Mumma!" Score 1 to you!eh! ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha...this is sooooo sweet. Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cho chweet :) feels like giving him a hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww...cho chweet!!
    have u heard the soundtrack of 'race'... catchy numbers there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No surprises with the '8 things I often say' ! But yeah where is ' main udaas ho jaonga' ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cantaloupe's latest muse is Om shanti Om songs as well ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. did he dictate that out to you...

    you are one hell of a good mommy !!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. :-) very cute, esp the one where he drives you mad. :-D
    I better buck up and do mine..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anirudh and I have the songs lists in common!! All his favourite songs are my favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for tagging--many many pending now--shall do once backlog is cleared!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SilentOne

    Thanks for tagging me. Have done it now.
    http://silentoneinlondon.blogspot.com/2008/03/tag-of-8-with-twist.html

    ReplyDelete