- 8 Things I am passionate about
- My Blogs
- Bindis (the cutwork style)
- 8 Things I want to do before I die
- Visit Hawaii
- Visit Leh & Laddakh
- Do Para Jumping
- Go in a submarine to watch the under water creatures
- Sit next to the pilot while he flies an airplane
- Do a world tour! (if only I had the money..sigh..)
- Learn professional photography
- Go to the moon...possible???
- 8 Things I say often
- You bet!
- You know..
- Makes sense
- Kya baat kar rahe ho?
- 8 Books I've read recently (Since my book reading is limited to what I read to Betu these days, I'm copying pasting what I wrote in Betu's tag)
- Topsy & Tim's Birthday party
- Goldilocks and the 3 bears
- Three Billy Goats
- A very hungry caterpillar
- Alphabet book
- Air buddies (DVD)
- 8 songs I could listen to over and over
- Chhupa lo dil mein yung pyar mera..
- Sakhi Piya..
- Chain se ko kabhie , aapne jeene na diya...
(Mind blanks out here.....)
- 8 Things that attract my best friends towards me
- Fun loving
- Can play the role of agony aunt at times :P
- Always smiling
- Happy natured
(I guess thats the best "blowing my own trumpet" that I can manage. Can't think of more)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Crazy ate or Crazy (w)eight or Crazy 8??
Timepass tagged me to do the crazy 8 tag about myself. Not so long ago I was passed on this tag with an option to do it for self or for Betu. And I thought..wow! I've an option and need not do it for self! No need to reveal the crazy side of me.. but I guess I heaved a sigh of relief way too soon!