The books I have read were all quite diverse when it comes to their genres. And the titles along with my start rating are -
- "A Face in the Dark and Other Hauntings: Collected Stories of the Supernatural" by Ruskin Bond (**)
- "Almost Single" by Advaita kala. (**)
- "The Tunnel of Time" an autobiography by R K Laxman (***)
- "Thorn Birds" by Colleen McCullough (*****)
- "You are Here" by Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan (**)
- "Tuesdays With Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson" by Mitch Albom (****)
- "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga (****)
- "Sea of Poppies" by Amitav Ghosh (****)
With office so hectic, I don't get much time to read these days but I still managed to read one book last month and I hope I manage to improve this pace.
So any of you has read any of these books? And how would you rate them?