- I judge people with their voices on phone. Weird..right? Its a habit since god knows when. I try to imagine the person and the personality by talking to the person on phone. And the results have been 50-50 :P
- I judge people by their hand writings. Its a habit which I try to avoid but somehow end up doing it anyways. In college days I was enticed by this book into handwriting analysis which I chanced upon in our college library and I actually went out and bought it. I never read through it completely and its still lying around in the house easily accessible as I always think "Someday I will start reading it again!". Anyhow, so whatever I had read and understood, using that knowledge I try to analyse hand writings of people and judge them.
- I try to judge people basis their feet. Don't go :O. Hehehe.. Whether its men or women, and they needn't be pedicured or nail painted (for women). If they are not clean and look totally unkempt I get judgemental.
- I get negatively judgemental about people who want opinion of at least 10 other people before going forward to doing/buying/deciding something.
- I get judgemental about people who try to give me unsolicited advice as if they are pro at it and were born with the perfection.
- I get judgemental about people who love picking out the negatives in things/people. They feel very elated and proud about it.
- I get judgemental about those people who think the way they do is the only good way to do it. Nothing else is good enough.
- I get judgemental about people who delay the PAYMENTS they owe to me! :P
- I get judgemental about people who never ever praise me :P (its the truth)
- I get judgemental about myself when I see my house in a mess.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Having been tagged by ITW on things/people/traits that make me judgemental about them. Now that will really require some thinking. So here a I start with no clue how and where it will take me to :D